Thursday 27 January 2011

I thought the rain in Spain fell mainly on the plane...

...evidently not! It's been raining today and I very nearly went arse over tit on my way into school this morning...it was ICY and they'd had to grit the path (though evidently it wasn't Becky-proof as I still almost managed to fall over!). So yeah, the rain put a bit of a dampner on the day - see what I did there?!...I'm so funny...;)

Anyways, so the rain apparently makes the playground too dangerous or something, so we spent the break inside, which, although it meant I stayed nice and warm, I also didn't really feel like I had much of a break...I had to eat and drink really quickly which was really annoying cos today's 'desayuno' was pretty awesome...Spanish omelette! Nom nom nom! There were some delicious looking cakes but I didn't think it'd be a great idea to chance eating one of them...of all places to have a nut allergy reaction I think in front of a class of five year olds has to be one of the worst possible!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree after work today...I was looking for a birthday card for my grandma but couldn't find the card shop my tutor told me about so I took advantage of the sales in The Body Shop and bought stationary from Carrefour. I couldn't decide which size notebook I wanted so I bought all three...that person from Comenius shouldn't have emailed me to say my money was on its way...I seem to be spending it all already! I also need to buy my ticket for 'The Script' tonight on the FNAC website (hopefully I'll understand what it's telling me to do!)

This is everything I bought instead of the card:



I think that's it for today...three blog posts in two days, I'm doing well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment